Monday, July 19, 2004

Ok so here we go again

Allright, day two has finally.....come to and end, yes, an end, because I forgot to make a post at the start of the day. One of my staffers had a slight accident today, so he went home early, he fell off his bike. I don't really feel like saying much today because nothing much happened today.
Was a routine day, relaxed and easy. I do so want to go and get some new music now, or some new books, but my schedule is such that I usually remember these things at the end of my work day and by then, its too late since everything is closed.
I either need to change my job to be able to get some music and some books, or remember to get them before I come to work. Hmm, I wonder which would be easier. I think I should change my job.  :)
No words of wisom today except this, if you need more time to do more things, then stop doing some of the thngs you are doing, or do them faster. Thats not really exceptionally wise....sounds pretty lame actually.
Oh well, this is for today, end of one day, and looking forward to another, as long as we can look forward to another day, we really have it made. There are so many that either don't know if tomorrow will come for them, or they know it will, but their lives are so full of pain and misery, they prefer that it didn't come.
Thos that can look forward to another day, are truly blessed. Hold that thought...always!

0 Comments:

<< Home