Monday, July 19, 2004

Why does every post have to have a title?

Yes, why? I think pretty soon I will run out of titles for each new post, even sooner than I will run out of stuff to post. If I have not run out already.
I do hope to start some serious work on my article today, I have done a lot of research, want to do a bit more and then want to start putting it into some kind of shape. This is the toughest part really, the beginning of any article, to jump start it. Once it gets going, it starts to take shape and is much easier.
And still not sure if my injured staffer wil come in or not. Personally, his injuries were not serious, just scrapes and bruises on his knee and elbow, but he is an old man so no idea. Injuries that might be trivial for some might be debilitating for him. I also got a call from my former employers today, I should be getting my check tomorrow, my provident fund, etc. And that will help towards the pending last installment on the house payments. After that thehouse will be fully paid for. More than anything else it will mean a sense of relief and comfort.
Anyhow, the more time I spend on this post the less time I will spend on the work at hand, which is, the article and working on the pages in case the casualty fails to show up.
And no, this is the end of the post without any great words of wisdom. So go away and come back later!