Monday, July 26, 2004

The return of the native

Not that I had gone anywhere, to return from, but I have been absent from my blog for a few days now. Was tied up with work and other issues that were taking up too much of my time, and maybe slacking off a bit.
So I decided to dust the place off a bit, open the windows and air it out, give it that lived in appearance again.
Don't want the neighbors to think the place is deserted and walk their dogs on the lawn, no Sir!
And don't want them to think the yard can become their trash dump if they feel the place is not occupied anymore.
So here I am, making sure I am good and noticed, by those pesky neighbors hehe.
Will probably get down to some serious blogging later, or maybe tomorrow.
Until then, hope to see things the way they are, and say things the way I see them. And to never be a spectator!